Since when did using “mom” as an adjective become a negative thing? Alas, it is. Think mom-jeans and a mom-hair cut. Well let me show you my mom-purse!
Let’s talk about the contents of this hot mess:
- Cute bag for hauling around wet items.
– It’s become a staple after the incident which will heretofore be known as The Diarrhea Incident. At Jake and Christy’s house.
- Car keys
- Hand lotion
- Sharpie for grocery-list-cross-offs
- Fold-able bag for groceries and whatnot
- Toy car
-certified mom-purse item, obvs
-while not strictly a mom-purse item, there are two packs in there, and one was for not-my-own runny-nose-wiping
- Cough drops
- Headphones, for plane trips. Two pairs, because you never know.
- Chap stick, aspirin, memory stick
- Lip balm, gum, band-aids
And the obvious winner of taking my bad into the mom-purse category: TINY GREEN UNDERWEAR.
But dude, they’re so cute, right?